As we leave 2018 behind, jumping right into another jam-packed, exciting year we decided it was time to host our Meet the Experts – Landlord Forum.
At Hillsborough Arena, on 21st February from 5.30 to 7.30pm, we’ll be joined by Rob Cooke, Lupton Fawcett, Nick Brook, Tax Assist and others along with our Managing Director Phil and staff from our three branches.
We’ll be sharing knowledge and advice on a range of topics including:
- New legislation – the key documents you’ll need for both yourself and your tenants and how to make sure you are doing things right
- All you need to know about choosing the right letting agent to help manage your property – what services Crucible can offer and how to know which service is right for you
- Top tips on how to market your property to find the right tenants quickly
- Everything you need to know about the legal process of buying a home including understanding fees, actions you can take should things go wrong and how to handle disputes with tenants
- Guests, speakers and the team from Crucible will be able to share knowledge and tips on the best practices when it comes to buy-to-let properties
- All you need to know about applying for a mortgage on a buy-to-let. Our expert will talk you through different mortgages, deposits and fees.
You’ll also have the chance to join in a Q&A, get tailored 1-1 support from our lettings team and experts and share your experiences with other landlords.
To book onto the event click here, and to find out more about the guest speakers check out our upcoming blog posts – hurry there’s limited spaces!