Are you passionate about writing? Experienced in marketing? Have a flair for social media and love all things sales and lettings? Then we have the role for you!
We’re looking for a Marketing and Communications Co-Ordinator to join our team here at Crucible. You’ll be working with our General Manager, Chantelle Hardie along with the Marketing and Communications team at South Yorkshire Housing Association to deliver effective, efficient Marketing, PR and social media for the business.
- Deliver high quality marketing and communications service across the business
- Manage the brand across a range of channels
- Continually engage our customers and help drive new customers
- Support and deliver the monthly, quarterly and annual social media plans
- Promote brand awareness
- Track, analyse and review the effectiveness of marketing activity
- Support on PR including events, press releases and sourcing case studies
- Work with Crucible and South Yorkshire Housing Association to plan and deliver strategic, dynamic and creative PR and campaigns
- Support the development of the website
- Work with external designers to produce corporate design work
- Organise and manage professional photo and film shoots when required.
Salary: £20,000 pro-rate
Hours: 21 hours per week (This post may include occasional evening and weekend work, for which time off in lieu will be given)
Holidays: 25 days annual leave plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays