There are many options out there for selling your property, but not all of them offer the same benefits as auctions. We’ve popped together some pros for selling your home this way:
- Choose to pay 0% commission on your sale, or choose no sale no fee.
- You can pay no fees until you sell your property. Under this method we charge the buyer a reservation fee which covers our costs.
- Second option is where the seller pays a sales fee to sell the property on a no-sale, no-fee basis at the end of the transaction to cover auction costs.
- Auctions provide a fixed date to move and sell.
- There’s the benefit of a non-refundable reservation fee, or deposit paid upfront by the buyer. As it’s non-refundable you know that your buyer is serious.
- We guarantee to get you the best price in the current market for your property – a property will always sell for what it’s worth. Plus you have a reserve price so you have peace of mind it won’t sell for anything less than that.