Have you recently inherited a property or are you planning a nest-egg that can help towards your retirement?
Well, you’ve come to the right place, as at Crucible we can help you from start to end with letting out your property. Whether you are new to buy-to-let and not sure where to start, or just need some advice that you are on the right track, our knowledgeable team can lend a hand. Why not pop in to one of our branches for more information?
Find out more about out fully managed service here.
Fully managed service (change the heading ‘our letting service and fees’ to this)
At Crucible we like to give you lots of choices when it comes to services, and we make sure you can tailor them to your individual requirements.
So, what does our fully managed service include?
The fully managed service provides you with complete peace of mind, perfect if you’re an accidental or nest-egg landlord.
- With this service, there’s a monthly commission basis of ten per cent, and a completion fee of £180 is charged (inc. VAT) once we’ve moved the tenant into your property.
- We’ll market your property with; photographs, floorplans, advertising board, online marketing on Rightmove and Zoopla plus marketing in branch.
- Find the best tenant for your property and carry out accompanied viewings, reference checks and drawing up the tenancy agreement.
- Help you meet your legal requirements and take care of the bond through the Deposit Protection Scheme.
- We’ll take the hassle out of rent collection by setting up a standing order form with the tenant for monthly payments. And, we’ll also chase, receipt and forward you your rent.
- All the communication from tenants will come to our property management team – not you. This means we can deal with queries, questions and issues quickly.
- Sort any maintenance issues using our trusted contractors.
- Inspect your property regularly throughout the tenancy.
Things to remember
Don’t forget to get your gas certificate every 12 months – we can arrange this for you, and let you know when it needs renewing.
An energy performance certificate (EPC) is a legal requirement for marketing your property – we can help you with this.
Having an inventory of the condition of your property and item within, is essential in case there is a bond dispute. We are able to help you collate an in-depth inventory including photographs.
Interested in our other services?
Introduction only – fixed fee of £300 (inc. VAT)
- Photographs for marketing
- Marketing online and in branch
- Tenant referencing
Tenant find only – fixed fee of £420 (inc. VAT)
- All our introduction services
- Accompanied viewings
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Looking after the bond through DPS
- Creating standing order forms
Rent collection – monthly commission of 8 per cent (plus VAT) & additional £180 (inc. VAT) once moved in
- All services from introduction and tenant find
- Chase, receipt and forward rent until the end of the tenancy
To find out more about our services, pop in to one of our branches or email Kelly Fletcher – email@example.com or Michelle Saunders – firstname.lastname@example.org