At Crucible we have a dedicated lettings team, who currently manage over 420 properties for landlords across Sheffield, Rotherham and South Yorkshire.
Landlords and investors know that letting a property is a local business, and with branches in Wickersley, Hillsborough and Chapletown we’ve not only got great relationships with the community, but a host of knowledge and advice to share with you.
So, how do we compare on price?
At Crucible we know that keeping costs down and maximising revenue is important to our landlords which is why we aim to be cheaper than our competitors. And, if we’re not then we will try and match the price you have found elsewhere.
To keep up to date with our latest tips and tricks, head over to read our blogs. But if you’re in a hurry, we’ve popped five key things about Crucible’s service to remember below:
- Everyone knows it’s important to use a local estate agent – it means not only can you pop in and see them easily anytime, but they know the local area inside and out.
- Our staff are experts in their field and know the local market and, our lettings negotiators know how to target potential tenants. As we know the area, our market appraisals are accurate and we make sure you always get the right asking or rent price.
- We know that keeping costs down is important to all our customers. That’s why we regularly compare prices to make sure we’re the same or even cheaper than our local competitors.
- We’re an independently run business, and what’s more, 100 per cent of our profits goes in to housing and support for vulnerable people, not only will you be happy about the sale/purchase of your home, you’ll also know you are helping make a difference.
- We pride ourselves on excellent communication and service. Our team will do everything they can to keep you informed every step of the way.