Crucible provides various levels of lettings service, and we can tailor any of these to fit your specific requirements.
Complete peace of mind with our fully managed service
Monthly commission basis of 10% + VAT. A completion fee of £180 is charged including VAT once we have moved the tenant in to your property.
Many of our customer are investors, not professional landlords, so our fully managed package covers new and busy landlords with everything they need. Our fully managed service provides hassle free peace of mind allowing you to hand over the stress of property managing
With the fully managed service we will:
- Market your property: photographs, floorplan, advertising board, online marketing on Rightmove and Zoopla and marketing in branch
- Find and vet the best tenant for your property: accompanied viewings, reference checks, drawing up their tenancy agreement
- Help you meet your legal requirements: we will take care of the bond through the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS)
- Take the hassle out of rent collection: we will set up a standing order form with the tenants for future monthly rent payments, and will also chase, receipt and forward you your rent until the end of the tenancy
- Take the stress out of tenant demands! All communication from tenants will come through our Property Management Team. We deal with any queries, questions or issues quickly and effectively, to ensure the tenant is happy, whilst keeping you informed throughout.
- Sort any maintenance issues using one of our trusted contractors
- Inspect your property regularly throughout the term of the tenancy.
Other legal requirements to consider before letting your property
Gas certificate – legal requirement
It is a legal requirement to have a gas inspection and certificate every 12 months. We can arrange this for you with one of our trusted gas engineer suppliers, and will let you know when it needs renewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – legal requirement
An EPC is a legal requirement for marketing your property. We can arrange this for you
Having an inventory of the condition of your property and any items within it, is essential in the event of a bond dispute. For peace of mind, we advise that you carry out an inventory at the start and end of each tenancy. Our inventory is detailed and includes photographs.
Fully managed not for you?
We also offer:
Introduction Only – fixed fee of £300 (inc vat)
- Photographs for marketing purposes
- Board Erection
- Marketing Online & In Branch
- Tenant Referencing
Tenant find only – Fixed fee of £420 (inc vat)
- All of our ‘introduction only’ service PLUS:
- Accompanied viewings
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Taking care of the bond through the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS)
- Sorting out standing order forms with tenants for future monthly rent payments. From this point onwards, you manage the property yourself and receive the full monthly rental amount directly from your tenants
Rent collection – A monthly commission of 8%+ VAT, plus an additional fee of £180 including VAT once we have moved the tenant into your property
- All services from ‘introduction only’ and ‘tenant find only’
- PLUS: we will also chase, receipt and forward your rent until the end of the tenancy. Any issues other than rent will be dealt with directly between you and your tenant.
Want a no obligation quote or to find out more?
Contact a member of our team now, or why not pop in to see us in person at our Landlord event coming soon in November 2017!
To contact a member of our lettings team in: