To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Chantelle Hardie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAIN AIMS
- Maximise opportunities for new business.
- To achieve personal sales targets as agreed with line manager.
- Obtain property market appraisals, both sale and rental.
- Highlight business add on opportunities and maximise by means of mortgage leads, conveyancing packages, inventories, gas safety certificates and any other areas advised.
2. MAIN TASKS
2.1 Managing enquiries: Qualifying applicants in full. Registering their details as per the Minimum Service Standards. Ensure all applicants are managed in line with the requirements of the Minimum Service Standards.
2.2 Arranging viewings. Inputting into the system, following up to conclusion as stated within the Minimum Service Standards.
2.3 Partake in canvassing duties both office based and field based by means of leaflet dropping as and when required.
2.4 Carrying out Accompanied Viewing appointments.
2.5 Taking and processing any client payments including Up Front Fees, Rent payments and application fees as stated within the Minimum Service Standards.
2.6 Managing rental applications through to conclusion within the time frames and conditions stated within the Minimum Service Standards.
2.7 Arranging and carrying out move in appointments for rental properties and processing via the system as per the Minimum Service Standards requirements.
2.8 Generating all necessary documentation required prior to a tenancy being taken including preparing the tenancy agreement and processing on the system.
2.9 Carrying out inventories and preparing the report within the guidelines of the Minimum Service Standards.
2.10 Taking offers, processing within internal systems as stated within the Minimum Service Standards and negotiating through to conclusion.
2.11 Providing Vendors and Landlords with in-depth market reviews and guidance as stated within the Minimum Service Standards.
2.12 Agree sales, produce all supporting administrative documentation as per the Minimum Service Standards stipulates. Progress the sale through to completion by liaising with solicitors and all other parties involved.
2.13 Assist in resolving complaints where required in line with Crucible Complaints Policy.
2.14 Manage diary time effectively and efficiently, both personally and for other team members.
2.15 Partake in daily team meetings and play an active part.
2.16 Have a strong understanding of current industry specific legislation and ensure this remains up to date.
2.17 Booking property valuation appointments, both sale and rental, and processing as per the Minimum Service Standards.
2.18 Complete all administrative tasks as requested.
- Working within and promoting the policies and procedures laid down by
Crucible and being involved in the development and review of policies and practices.
- Promoting the Company’s Equal Opportunity and Diversity policies and practices in all aspects of service delivery.
- To work in accordance with Crucible’s Health and Safety policy and associated procedures.
- Promoting the values and quality targets set by the Company.
- To have a flexible working attitude and to be an excellent team player.
- Any other related duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Promoting the work of Crucible to partners and external organisations and identifying opportunities for growth
- To undertake any training required to effectively perform their duties, both mandatory and job specific.
- To participate in team meetings and others as delegated by your line manager.
- To attend supervision sessions and appraisal meetings as appropriate
|Communication||1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to communicate & negotiate with people from different backgrounds.
|Professional knowledge and experience||2. Financial ability to manage customer accounts.
3. An understanding of the sales and lettings market.
4. Ability to understand important information i.e. legislation in relation to property sales and lettings.
|Skills & Abilities||5. Be well organised and have effective time management skills.
6. Accurate record keeping.
7. The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
|Motivation||8. Be self motivated and target driven.
9. Professional attitude and customer service driven.
|A team player
|10. Able to build effective working relationships across own and other teams.
|Information Technology||11. Willing to learn and embrace new technology and applications in everything you do|