Hours 40 Hours/week – evening, weekend and Bank Holiday working required.
Reporting to Sales Operations Manager / Lettings Operations Manager
- MAIN AIMS
- Maximise opportunities for new business.
- Work with the Sales/Lettings Operations Manager/s to ensure business growth.
- To achieve branch targets as agreed with line manager.
- Increase market share for the branch.
- Provide leadership for the team.
- Provide on-going coaching, training and development of the team.
- Ensure personal development for all staff is supported and aided by highlighting areas of training and providing this where appropriate.
- Have a strong understanding and input towards the strategic development of the branch.
- Maintain and run an effective follow up system for withdrawn instructions, lost instructions and Market Appraisal’s that have not been instructed.
- Ensure on-going and regular liaison with sales staff over potential client instructions.
- Working with the Sales/Lettings Operations Manager/s and Business Development Manager, develop and implement a marketing plan.
- Ensure all systems are adhered to by all staff members as per the Minimum Service Standards.
- Have an understanding of and work within the budgets set by your line manager.
- Implement and maintain an advertising / canvassing programme, to be regularly appraised and updated.
2. MAIN TASKS
2.1 Continually complete competitor analysis, monitoring the property market to identify trends and business opportunities.
2.2 Monitor branch performance closely. Have a strong knowledge and understanding of branch statistics and achievements. Ensure this is fedback to all staff.
2.3 Managing enquiries: Qualifying applicants in full. Registering their details as per the Minimum Service Standards. Ensure all applicants are managed in line with the requirements of the Minimum Service Standards.
2.4 Arranging viewings. Inputting into the system, following up to conclusion as stated within the Minimum Service Standards.
2.5 Partake in canvassing duties both office and field based by means of leaflet dropping as and when required.
2.6 To demonstrate by practice a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Fees and Terms of Business, Tenancy Agreement and associated legislation.
2.7 Taking and processing any client payments including Up Front Fees, Rent payments and Application fees as stated within the Minimum Service Standards.
2.8 Communicate regularly with the Property Management Department to ensure issues/problems are dealt with swiftly and effectively providing the highest level of service for our clients.
2.9 To ensure that no tenancy commences without cleared funds and a gas safety record in place and all relevant compliance standards are met.
2.10 To ensure office banking procedures are adhered to by staff.
2.11 To maintain a Saturday roster and ensure staff are present.
2.12 Taking offers, processing within internal systems as stated within the Minimum Service Standards and negotiating through to conclusion.
2.13 Providing Vendors and Landlords with in-depth market reviews and guidance as stated within the Minimum Service Standards.
2.14 Agree sales, produce all supporting administrative documentation as per the Minimum Service Standards stipulates. Progress the sale through to completion by liaising with solicitors and all other parties involved.
2.15 Managing complaints and looking to resolve these at the earlier opportunity in line with Crucible Complaints Policy.
2.16 Manage diary time effectively and efficiently. Oversee staff diary management.
2.17 Conduct daily team meetings via the format set out within the Minimum Service Standards. Issue tasks to staff and monitor to ensure actioned.
2.18 Maintain a strong knowledge of current industry specific legislation. Ensure this is up to date at all times and fed back to the staff when relevant.
2.19 Booking property valuation appointments, both sale and rental, and processing as per the Minimum Service Standards.
2.20 Complete all administrative tasks as requested.
2.21 Complete internal audits to ensure all staff are adhering to the Minimum Service Standards.
2.22 Manage resources within the branch in line with budgetary parameters.
2.23 Process supplier invoices as per the Purchase to Pay system (P2P).
2.24 Have a solid and thorough understanding of all internal systems.
2.25 Ensure staff adheres to all company policies and continually monitor.
2.26 Oversee staff annual leave requests in line with company policy, ensuring all service delivery can be maintained.
2.27 Monitor staff achievements against individual targets. Identify any problems requiring attention.
2.28 Carry out monthly one-to-one meetings with individual staff as per the format set out within the Minimum Service Standards.
2.29 Work with individual staff members over their personal development. Offering guidance and training where required.
2.30 Carry out other meetings as determined in the Crucible Meetings Timetable.
- Working within and promoting the policies and procedures laid down by Crucible and being involved in the development and review of policies and practices.
- Promoting the Company’s Equal Opportunity and Diversity policies and practices in all aspects of service delivery.
- To work in accordance with Crucible’s Health and Safety policy and associated procedures.
- Promoting the values and quality targets set by the Company.
- To have a flexible working attitude and to be an excellent team player.
- Any other related duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Promoting the work of Crucible to partners and external organisations and identifying opportunities for growth
- To undertake any training required to effectively perform their duties, both mandatory and job specific.
- To participate in team meetings and others as delegated by your line manager.
- To attend supervision sessions and appraisal meetings as appropriate.
|Communication||1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to negotiate with stakeholders, staff and customers to identify information requirements and develop communication channels that work for customers, staff and the business.
2. The ability to explain technical, financial information clearly.
|Professional knowledge and experience||3. Financial ability to manage customer accounts and to analyse data paying attention to detail.
4. Knowledge and understanding of the sales/lettings market and its operation in practice.
5. Ability to disseminate important information i.e. legislation changes and cascade to relevant staff as appropriate.
6. Demonstrate effective leadership, leading by example and encouraging excellence across the team.
|Programme and project management||7. Be well organised and have effective time management skills.
8. Ability to organise the team to ensure effective cover to maintain the operation of the offices.
9. Ability to keep accurate records and ensure quality of records maintained by staff.
|Motivation||10. A creative approach to managing change and seeing it as an exciting necessity and common sense as the answer to most things.
11. Ability to inspire, motivate and drive others to excel in their business and personal performance targets.
|A team player
|12. Able to quickly build effective working relationships across own and other teams and departments as well as with external customers.
13. Demonstrate the ability to delegate tasks and monitor these have been performed effectively.
|Information Technology||14. Willing to learn and embrace new technology and applications in everything you do|
To apply send your C.V. to b.johnson@cruciblesalesandlettings or call 0114 2413430 for further information