Home means more than the house you live in – where we live is just as important…and we want to celebrate these areas!
So, we’re looking for your pictures that sum up what home means to you, and what it means to live in your area of Sheffield or Rotherham.
Throughout February we’re running a competition looking for your best images of Hillsborough, Chapeltown, Wickersley and the surrounding areas.
For you, home might mean walking your dog through the park, or the one room in your house you can sit down and relax after a long day at work. It might even mean having a brew in the sunshine outside your local café, whatever it is – we want to see!
To say thank you for your pictures…
Taking the perfect picture isn’t easy, so we want to make it worth your while to enter our competition!
We’re offering high street vouchers for the top four photographs:
1st – £100
2nd – £50
3rd – £25
4th – £25
The high street vouchers can be used in a range of places, including on photography sites. You can check out the full list of where you can redeem the vouchers by clicking here.
Anyone who enters an image will also be eligible for a special discounted rate to sell or let through Crucible.
Who can take part?
Anyone! Whether you’re a professional photographer, enjoy taking snaps as a hobby or use you the camera on your phone we want to hear from you.
How many images can I submit?
As many as you like – the more the merrier!
How do I enter?
To enter the competition simply email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to include:
- Contact telephone number
- Details of the location your image was taken
- A title for your photograph – be as creative as possible!
The small print
- The competition is open from 1st February to midnight on 28th February.
- You must own the rights to the image you are entering.
- You must have consent of any individuals featured in submitted images.
- By submitting an image you are giving Crucible Sales and Lettings permission to use the image for free on a range of marketing materials, including (but not limited to)our website, posters, leaflets, social media and in our branches.
- Credit for any photo used will be attributed to the photographer.
- Only one prize per person.